Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hmmmm......

well if you're wondering why the title of my Blog is in the mind of a confused gurl well.....lol i am sure by the end of this blog you will know why i say that. I am constantly being asked what are you doing when you graduate?? where are you going?? what do you want to do with your life??? well that is a lot of pressure on a 17 (ok almost 18) year old gurl!! I mean most 17 year olds just want to live life and have fun and enjoy thier last few months of adolescense. but in the meantime they must decide where thier going , what thier doing and how thier going to do it! i mean wow wow wow ! how can a very imature 17 year old do that?? I have a very rough idea of what I want to do but.......what if its not what i really want in the end?? I mean spending money on college and then saying thats not what I want after all....well....not really an option sometimes. but hey i have a whole ...what 10 months to figure it out ...GULP..... whew........that time actually can pass fast ....... but hey like i said at least i am not the only 17 year old feeling this way.....right?????

1 comment:

.:.Katie.:. said...

Yeah you are right hun. There's lots of other people out there trying to figure out what they want to do.
Except for me ... Hahaha well actually thats not ALL true. I do know I am moving in with Ryan. And I will be looking for a job. Then maybe try to get into college in 2 years!!!