Thursday, July 30, 2009


so whoever would have thought that I would turn out to be a country girl? well lol probaly a lot of people ...but I was never one of those people. However I am happy with the lifestyle right now....I work on a ranch..well sort of. it's a heritage place and I love it actually..I get to ride horses which has given me back a sense of peace I have been missing for a long time now. I forgot how much I loved riding...I would like to buy my own horse but that won't happen until I am for sure out of school..I don't want to have to sell it again. ..anywho...riding is awesome..and I also give tours of an old homestead and it is really cool. I love meeting all the people from all over the world. germany, australia, ireland, belgium, denmark, france ..the people come from all over the world and it is so cool to meet them all. so well getting back to my roots has helped, not everything is going the way i expected. I am home again..and so is my sis. not a bad thing but..we have not all lived toghether for years...since I was in grade 10...when kim graduted. so we are getting things sorted out. I am making not bad money but I have a huge stack of bills to pay and it is really starting to stress me out ..but what do I do? not a whole lot I can do so ...oh well...I am treading water for now..but at least I am finding a happy medium for myself...I am finding out what I really like. and who I really wanna be. Who knew I actually had a backbone???....

No comments: