Thursday, May 15, 2008

some of my favourite quotes

these are a few quotes that I love.....and that mean a lot to me because they are so true of me....so true.......

1. I Try to hold onto my past so much, that at times it gets in the way of my life today.....

2.I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all...

3. love me for who I am not who you want me to be

4. hope and reality are two very diffrent things

5.to the world you may be one person...but to one person, you may be the world.

6. love is like the wind..you can't always see it..but you feel it.

7. blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

8. this above all: be true to yourself

9. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

10.love is always bestowed as a gift: freely , willingly, and without expectation....we don't love to be loved: we love to love.

No comments: