Monday, May 12, 2008

Hmmmmm.......lost myself


I think I have lost myself...I mean I really think that I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know this person....the person not living at home...the person who is almost failing and not grading..the person who doesn't know who she is...I never wanted to be like this..everyone looks at me so disappointed...like I should absolutly know better than to screw up like this..but does anyone see that I am trying????? I AM TRYING.... All I can do right now is do the best I can and after that....it's up to fate to decide what happens to me...but for now...I would like it if people could stop giving me the "oh good..she came to school today" looks and " oh dear She lent car to todd again" looks...by the way people...I don't lend him my car very often...and I trust him in in and thats all that should matter...it's my car and I am the one out a car in the end, so I don't see why it should be any concern of everyone else...but I do know that everyone is only trying to help me...I know that...and I appriciate it...I DO APPRICIATE IT REALLY.I know everyone loves me and is only trying to help me see what is best. I am lucky to have so many people that care:) I am just lost at the moment and when I find myself I will be the Teri everyone Knows and expects me to be...Until then ...please try and Accept the Teri that I am right now...

No comments: