Thursday, January 24, 2008

R.I.P (L) Heath Ledger (L)

recently Heath Ledger , a very VERY good actor, was found dead in his apartment. I find this incrediably sad. especially as he has a two year old daughter with ex wife Michelle Williams.
he is perhaps most famous for his role in Brokeback Mountain as one of the sexually confused cowboys. he recieved acadmey awards for his role as Ennis del Mar.








one of my favorite movies he starred in was The patriot. he played young Gabriel Martin. I like how he took a lot of emotional parts. it seemed as though he liked a challenge.









I also love his performance in A knights tale. he played a young determined kid determind to be a knight, sir william thatcher.
his last finished role that he described as "Stressful" was that of the joker in a remake of batman called "The Dark Knight"
Sadly , people think that his death is a result of an overdose. I however choose to believe (like his family does) that his death was an accident.
I believe that all that can be said is R.I.P

No comments: