Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Life in general


Life in general is ok. My sister just left to head up north to dawson creek and i am going to miss her so much:( but i might get to go and see her for spring break:) My Mom also wants to take a trip to vancouver to look for grad dresses and maybe tour UBC on spring break too. I am looking forward to spring break.:) i also have a pretty busy month coming up too. I am probaly babysitting for my friends jon and michelle next week. and after that I am housesitting for two weeks at a place in 16 mile!! so I have quite the busy january coming up. also it will be the change of semester which i am really looking forward to at the end of January. I am ready for some new classes and a change of pace.

ANYHOW lol

life is ok and i hope to have wheels within a few weeks! (since i sold my sister my truck and i now get to buy my own car!)

No comments: