Tuesday, November 20, 2007

if i could only say.....

if i could only say what I really felt i would tell you i love you .....even tho i kno it's wrong. if i could only say what i really meant i would tell you i don't want you to hurt. if i could only cry...you'd kno......if i could only make it known what you all mean to me.....if you could only know .....I don't blame you i blame me......I struggle day to day with the feelings i know you don't have. but please know.....no matter how it hurts ....i will never turn my back......i will never be the person that turns there back.......I love you and that will never change. i will only love you in a diffrent way. in a diffrent time , in a diffrent day , you never know what may have been. but for now.....FRIENDS FOR LIFE......forever and always you'll be there for me and I for you. friendship is enough for me. i would rather be your friend than your nothing. and in the meantime darling......give me time and i will be the friend you want and the friend you need.

2 comments:

Ms. Wadlegger said...

Did you write this Teri? It is very powerful.

Ter bear!! said...

Yes i did write it. i was having a rough Time with a friend and writing lets me release it all without taking anything out on that person.