Monday, June 16, 2008

LAST BLOG EVER....



Well , I graduated on Saturday the 14th of june 2008. IT WAS AWESOME! and well lol this is the last time I will ever have to write a blog ever. I was asked to comment on my first blog I wrote this year. well lol it sounds like I Was a pretty confused girl. But hey lol I MADE IT! regaurdless of everything that has happened this year. my first blog I talked about my summer and everything that happened over the summer. it sounds like I had a lot of changes over the summer. but oh well lol...it was nothing compared to this year I am sure. you know now that I am a short two days away from being compleatly free of high school...it's not so scary. It's sad that it is all over but...I am no longer scared. I am kind of excited to see what the next step in my life will be. I know I have college in january, but, I have a couple free months before I start school. I imagine I will move, and then I guess I will get a job and see how much I can save for schooling:) I sure hope all of my plans work out for me.

No comments: