Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sad....kinda

do you ever feel like you can't stop something?? you want to be ok and you want to be happy but you aren't? well I am in a situation right now where I am not happy and ...me being unhappy is going to hurt two friends....and ....i am afriad they will blame me.I know they will......and its not like I don't know its my fault. It is my fault....i just don't know how to fix it now. I don't know what to do now. what can I do now? Either way no matter what I do...someone is going to end up hurt. And I can't stop it. I can't. It doesn't work that way. at all. so I think If I remove myself from the picture..maybe this will work. I think it will. I think If I just take myself away from the porblem..then there won't be a problem. Maybe I will gain some respect too.

1 comment:

blue eyes heart of gold said...

what your doing is right; get yourself out of the mess. sometimes i want to in on the drama because it's interesting or i like it or something like that but i know i have to get out f it for my own good.

sometimes theres nothing you can do just do what you think is right and if your friends hate you for that then they weren't that good of friends! i hope it all works out for you


blue eyes heart of gold♥