Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well well well


hmmm....life is messed up right about now! I have had kind of a rough month. my birthday kinda sucked.....and my mom's dog got hit on the road:( and i had to bury her:(. and well I just feel kinda lost right now. I am debating whether or not to start staying in town during the week. and I also am maybe looking into doing a semester abroad! in great britain leaving in january. I am kinda confused at the moment as to whether or not I should go.....AND ....i feel bad about either way leaving my mom....and my dad. and I have not seen my sister in months ....i unno i just well.....i don't know what to do at the moment.......like i said i am lost. but hey i mean ...maybe i will be happier stayin in town somewhere..or maybe i won't. Daniella has already said it was ok if i did stay at her place....which means i would get to see jane all the time:) and that would be awesome! and well yah...i unno really what is going to happen but ...i guess i better decide soon!!!! i am just worried about maybe leaving my parents. I would see them a lot less living in town during the week. but then again i am 18 and i am going to have to get used to that one of these days! lol especially if i am going to go to college next year!:) oh well i will figure this all out........EVENTUALLY

No comments: